Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in spirit, for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.

Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Matthew 5:3-12

Oh Lord,

Teach me to seek You and reveal yourself to me when I seek You.

For I cannot seek You unless You first teach me, nor find You unless You first reveal yourself to me.

Let me seek You in longing, and long for You in seeking.

Let me find You in love, and love You in finding.

~Saint Ambrose of Milan

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Name: Erin Yonke

Location: Aurora, IL

Info: I'm happily married to my husband and champion pro-life activist, Matt. I stay home with my three small boys; Ambrose (11/06), Peter (3/08), and Joseph (9/10).

Sunday, December 10, 2006

the most beautiful moments in life...

I know, I know...I am officially the dorky new mom that posts lots of pictures on her blog that only she really cares about.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments on "the most beautiful moments in life..."

 

Blogger NuinOfTheWoods said ... (December 10, 2006 5:01 PM) : 

You're not a 'dorky mom' lol
These pics are beautiful! You guys look happy and Ambrose looks great!
Keep Blogging!

 

Blogger DeeDee Kay said ... (December 11, 2006 12:00 PM) : 

I can't think of anything LESS dorky than being in love with your 2-1/2 week old baby!

I tried commenting on your I love snow post last week but my computer died in the middle of it.
Hope you are feeling well...I don't want to say "back to normal," because being a mother is the NEW normal :-)
Can't really think of any light reading offhand but if I do I'll let you know...(most of my reading right now has to do with Christmas cookie recipes!)

 

post a comment