Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in spirit, for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.

Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Matthew 5:3-12

Oh Lord,

Teach me to seek You and reveal yourself to me when I seek You.

For I cannot seek You unless You first teach me, nor find You unless You first reveal yourself to me.

Let me seek You in longing, and long for You in seeking.

Let me find You in love, and love You in finding.

~Saint Ambrose of Milan

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Name: Erin Yonke

Location: Aurora, IL

Info: I'm happily married to my husband and champion pro-life activist, Matt. I stay home with my three small boys; Ambrose (11/06), Peter (3/08), and Joseph (9/10).

Monday, June 04, 2007

nooooo! not another kiss!



Unfortunately, I've been seeing a whole lot of this adorable little cry face today. I'm not sure what the deal is, but I don't like it.

Comments on "nooooo! not another kiss!"

 

Blogger Sarah Faith said ... (June 04, 2007 9:36 AM) : 

Aw.
Teeth?
Christina gives kisses now! It's SOO cute! I wish I could get a photo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 04, 2007 11:16 AM) : 

It is hard to say what the problem is when they are so lacking in words. Could be teeth. Could be he misses his Grandpa.....just a thought :{)>

I love you both!

 

Blogger jennifer said ... (June 04, 2007 11:59 AM) : 

Must be the weather... or the cicadas?? :) Hannah is in the same mood today. Nothing is keeping her happy for very long.

Hope you are doing well - we've been extremely busy - lots of changes . I will e-mail you soon!

 

Blogger erin said ... (June 04, 2007 12:45 PM) : 

Jennifer--good to hear from you! I was just thinking of you and Hannah this morning, actually, and wondering what new tricks she's learning. :-) I'd love to catch up-- email me when you get the time!

Dad--thanks for the comment! Comments are like points, except more fun. I think you're right. Ambrose does miss you. He seems to be dealing with it much better after a long nap, though. Love you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 10, 2008 11:20 AM) : 

Interesting to know.

 

post a comment