Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in spirit, for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.

Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Matthew 5:3-12

Oh Lord,

Teach me to seek You and reveal yourself to me when I seek You.

For I cannot seek You unless You first teach me, nor find You unless You first reveal yourself to me.

Let me seek You in longing, and long for You in seeking.

Let me find You in love, and love You in finding.

~Saint Ambrose of Milan

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Name: Erin Yonke

Location: Aurora, IL

Info: I'm happily married to my husband and champion pro-life activist, Matt. I stay home with my three small boys; Ambrose (11/06), Peter (3/08), and Joseph (9/10).

Saturday, July 21, 2007

life...

is full of surprises!

baby

You guessed it. We're pregnant!

Comments on "life..."

 

Blogger Kacy said ... (July 21, 2007 6:28 PM) : 

Congratulations!

 

Blogger erin said ... (July 23, 2007 6:27 AM) : 

thanks Kacy!

 

Blogger antonia said ... (July 23, 2007 9:28 PM) : 

yey!! Congratulations! That's awesome!!

 

Blogger antonia said ... (July 23, 2007 9:28 PM) : 

ps- how far along are you?

xxx

 

Blogger erin said ... (July 24, 2007 5:44 AM) : 

thanks, antonia! i'm just barely 5 weeks. :)

 

Blogger Amber said ... (July 24, 2007 8:28 AM) : 

Congratulations!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (July 24, 2007 8:32 AM) : 

YAY! (ash again, being lazy, AGAIN).. I'm so excited! And proud! You know, so far you are the most fertile person I know, *hands you award* congrats! lol I'm happy happy happy! Good luck, and I'll be praying for you guys!

 

Blogger Sarah Faith said ... (July 24, 2007 2:37 PM) : 

Congrats!! You are going to be just like me!! Way to go. Enjoy it, having two close together is great. Don't let them tell you anything different!!

 

Blogger Marigold said ... (July 25, 2007 11:58 AM) : 

Congratulations!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (July 27, 2007 8:13 PM) : 

Hi Hon,
I would sign in but I have told you about my sad and failed attempt at getting a Blogger account set up! Anyway, congratulations I am very happy for you and Matt, but selfishly very happy for me, your mom and all the little aunts and the one uncle!
Love you a bunch,
Dad

 

post a comment